Skip to content
Jimmy Stewart

Hometown of Jimmy Stewart

The Christmas Tree Capital of the World

Jimmy Stewart

Hometown of Jimmy Stewart

The Christmas Tree Capital of the World

Generic filters
Exact matches only

Treasurer's Office

Small Games of Chance


Dog License

Pistol Permit

Boat Transfers

Contact Info

Treasurer: Kimberly McCullough

First Deputy: Beverly Mack

Second Deputy: Cindy Walter

Revenue/ Administrative Assistant: Veronica Schwartz

Department Clerk III:
Clerissa Connelly

Treasurer's Office
Indiana County Courthouse
825 Philadelphia St.
Indiana, PA 15701-3973

Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm

Phone: (724) 465-3845

Fax: (724) 465-3848

Closed Holidays

Boat Transfers

Need help understanding about boat registration laws?  Check out the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission Website!


  • Temporary Registrations are Issued If...
    • Registering boat for the first time
    • Purchased a new boat
    • Transferring ownership between two parties
    • Boats registered in another state
  • Your Boat Needs Titled If...
    • Boats titled in another state and now brought into Pennsylvania permanently
    • It has an in-board engine
    • Motorboats with a model year of 1997 and newer, that are 14' and longer


All applicants must complete PA Fish & Boat Commission Form REV 336 and provide proof of ownership by (We do provide these in our office):

  1. A sales receipt or a notarized statement regarding a purchase transaction
  2. The original manufactures certificate of origin for any boat made after 1/1/1993
  3. If previously registered the registration card for that boat


Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission FEES ARE:

◦Unpowered boats - $22.00

◦Powered boats under 16' - $26.00

◦Powered boats 16' but less than 20' - $39.00

◦Powered boats 20' and greater - $52.00

◦Titling - $15.00

◦Lien Recordings - $5.00


If the proper paperwork is not provided, the PA Fish and Boat Commission will reject your application for a boat registration. Please note, fees cover a 2-year registration period expiring March 31 of the second year.