Treasurer: Kimberly McCullough
First Deputy: Beverly Mack
Second Deputy: Cindy Walter
Revenue/ Administrative Assistant: Veronica Schwartz
Department Clerk III:
Indiana County Courthouse
825 Philadelphia St.
Indiana, PA 15701-3973
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4pm
Phone: (724) 465-3845
Fax: (724) 465-3848
Need help understanding about boat registration laws? Check out the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission Website!
- Temporary Registrations are Issued If...
- Registering boat for the first time
- Purchased a new boat
- Transferring ownership between two parties
- Boats registered in another state
- Your Boat Needs Titled If...
- Boats titled in another state and now brought into Pennsylvania permanently
- It has an in-board engine
- Motorboats with a model year of 1997 and newer, that are 14' and longer
All applicants must complete PA Fish & Boat Commission Form REV 336 and provide proof of ownership by (We do provide these in our office):
- A sales receipt or a notarized statement regarding a purchase transaction
- The original manufactures certificate of origin for any boat made after 1/1/1993
- If previously registered the registration card for that boat
EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2019
Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission FEES ARE:
◦Unpowered boats - $22.00
◦Powered boats under 16' - $26.00
◦Powered boats 16' but less than 20' - $39.00
◦Powered boats 20' and greater - $52.00
◦Titling - $15.00
◦Lien Recordings - $5.00
If the proper paperwork is not provided, the PA Fish and Boat Commission will reject your application for a boat registration. Please note, fees cover a 2-year registration period expiring March 31 of the second year.